In 1999, the completion of the new Lakeview Golf Course clubhouse and pro-shop which was fashioned after the original train station previously located in Macklin. The course is located in the Macklin Lake Regional Park which is 0.4 Km south of town on Highway #31. The clubhouse has food services and a licensed lounge. Golf supplies can be found at the pro shop along with power carts and equipment rental. Camping is available with full hookups. The course is 3067 yards long for men with a par of 35 and a slope of 103. The course plays a distance of 2494 yards for the ladies with a par of 36 and a slope of 106. The course has both level and rolling terrain with a scenic lake view setting. Beautiful grass greens and watered fairways make this course very enjoyable. Credit cards accepted. Reservations only on weekends and holidays.
- Winter Rules apply - one club length
- Ball park on No. 6 and fences on No.'s 1, 5, 6, 7 are out of bounds.
- Area between men's and ladies' tees on No. 4 is rough
- Tagged trees - ball may be dropped within one club length
- No metal spikes allowed on course or in clubhouse.
- Have own set of clubs
We Request that you:
- Keep power carts on paths and obey all cart signs
- Replace divots
- Repair ball marks
- Smooth sand traps
- Don't pull carts across t-box or greens
- Observe proper golf etiquette, be as considerate to the group behind you as you would like the one in front to be to you.
- Have a maximum of two guests to each cart, two carts to each group and four golfers to a group
- Have only alcoholic beverages purchased at the clubhouse on the golf course
- Wear proper dress